Stay tuned for more details regarding the BBB Mystery Beauty Bag Giveaway. I did this giveaway a few months back on IG & it went over VERY well, so I have decided to do it again!
Keep checking back for the deets!
I got a great response regarding the
Natural Hair Care Giveaway so I decided to extend the contest another week. The winner will be announced on Saturday April 27th giving you 1 extra week to enter! Check out the YT video for details on how to enter but REMEMBER THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SATURDAY APRIL 27TH!
CONTEST IS CLOSED!!!!!!
Check out the video I created on how to enter the
Natural Hair Care giveaway! CONTEST CLOSED!!!!!!!
Oh yea, & I apologize about the watermark being right there in the middle of the video. I used a free trial to make the video & that’s how they got me!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE “HOW TO ENTER” video —->
SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE!
So it’s finally time for another give away!!!!!!!!!
Back in October I tried a new product called Deja’s Hair Milk which is a natural & organic hair moisturizer. (Click here to see the BBB review on Deja’s Hair Milk) I wanted something that was light but still going give my natural curls the added moisture that they needed without weighing my hair down. I fell in love once I tried it and have been using it ever since & now I want you to experience it too!
A good friend of mine is a natural hair blogger and natural hair care distributor here in Nashville & when I told her how much I loved this product she offered to give a me bottle to giveaway! So here is how you enter:
1. You must subscribe to the BBB blog by signing up for the Email Subscriptions
2. Simply email me at email@example.com & in the subject line please type “Enter Me.” In the body of the email please be sure to put your first and last name & click send. You have to include your name in the email or you entry will not be counted!(ONLY 1 ENTRY PER EMAIL ADDRESS PER DAY….NO EXCEPTIONS)!
3. Once you have submitted your entry just sit back and wait to see if you are the winner!
The winner will be announced & contacted via email on Saturday April, 27th. Your free gift will be shipped on Monday April 30th!
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET to check out theAll Things Curly blog! She really has some AMAZING hair care products for all hair types. Tell her BBB sent you =)
I found two great products that I can’t wait to try & I wanted to share them with all of you (I have ordered both of them already)! One is Liquid Palisade & the other is Glam Ear!
Liquid Palisade <—- (click here to visit the official site )is a product that allows you to get that perfect salon manicure at home! Instead of me telling you about it visit the website and watch the video posted below! I can’t wait to get mine in the mail!
The other item I purchased is Glam Ear! Save your ears from those curling iron & flat iron burns with Glam Ear. Can’t wait to try these…I hope it’s worth it.
Once I get both products in I will definitely do a review but I just had to share both of them with you now!
So as all of you know MAC Cosmetics launched 3 new collections today, In Extra Dimension, Reel Sexy & Tres Cheek! In pure MAC fashion, a lot of things have ALREADY sold out on the MAC website! Crazy I know, but that’s how it happens. However there is still hope. Head on over to your nearest MAC Stores or counters and check out the collections for yourself & maybe, just maybe they will still have what you are looking for.
Here is a tip! Try visiting a MAC Department store counter first before hitting up a PRO store. The PRO store always releases things a week before the department store counters. So today, April 5th, is the actual release date at all MAC counters whereas the PRO Stores has had them for a week already and chances are the PRO Store will be sold out of a lot of things!
Below, is a complete listing of all the items that are SOLD OUT on the MAC WEBSITE!
Tres Cheek Collection
In Extra Dimension
Eyeshadows (ALL AVAILABLE)
Extra Dimension Highlighter
Eyeshadows (ALL AVAILABLE)
Eye Kohl (ALL AVAILABLE)
Lipsicks (ALL SOLD OUT)
Cremesheen Glass (ALL AVAILABLE)
Powder Blush (ALL AVAILABLE)
Mineralize Skinfinish (AVAILABLE)
Nail Laquer (ALL AVAILABLE)
So, the other day I posted that MAC Cosmetics is launching a new collection called In Extra Dimension on April 5th. Well, there is some more great news that I wanted to wait and mention (I didn’t want to give it all away on that one day)! MAC is also launching Tres Cheek and Reel Sexy on the same day, April 5th!!!
Working for MAC, I have gotten a sneak peek of what to expect & let me just say these collections are AMAZING. The colors & the textures are definitely chic & sexy! So without further a due, here is what you can expect!
MAC is releasing 6 new powder blushes that are sure to wow you! Go hip in bright red-orange or add a glorious touch of peach, pink or lavender. Each shade will stay as bright as what it is in the pallet but is also seamlessly sheer and buildable. With these new colors you are sure to have a look that says Très Cheek!
MAC’s new collection, Reel Sexy, is sexy, sultry, steamy and smoking hot & who better to represent it than iconic supermodel, Kristen McMenamy. With bright pinks & bold purples, anyone is SURE to look amazing in the stunning new collection out just in time for summer. Miss McMenamy’s bright, bold and brilliant look features a colour collection of enigmatic Eye Shadow Duos, Vivid Lipstick, Cremesheen Glass, Eye Kohl, Powder Blush, Lightscapade Mineralize Skinfinish, Nail Lacquer and Zoom Lash. Available April 5th- May 24th
*The lipstick with the kiss mark is my FAVORITE color*
Here is a look that I just played around with the other day! It is very simple & I think anyone could do it. If you would like to add a little more drama then go ahead and darken the crease smudge the liner underneath a little more & you could throw on some lashes! Below, is the list of everything that I used to create the look. If you have any questions at all please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you head on over to my FB Fan Page, Brittainy’s Beauty Bag, and become a fan! Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the blog :)
Here is what I used to achieve this look:
1. Primer: Urban Decay’s Primer Potion of the lid
2. Under Eye Concealer: MAC’s Studio Finish NW35
3. Base for Pigment: NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Chaos #724 (I know this is a lip pencil but I need a cream base for the pigment to stick to & this matched the color perfectly)
4. Lid Color: Loreal Hip High Intensity Pigment in Fiery #124 (I used a damp small eyeshadow brush for the pigment, using a damp brush will intensify color)
5. 1st Crease Color: MAC Eyeshdow in Hepcat (I used this in the crease but took it all the way to the inner corner of the eye also, smudge on the lower lash line underneath the black liner )
6. 2nd Crease Color: MAC Eyeshadow in Brown Down (I used this in the crease but did not take it all the way across)
7. Highlight (underneath brow): NYX Tri-Color Pallet TS03 in Nude/Taupe/Dark Brown (I used the nude color for the highlight)
8. Top Lid Liner: Avon’s Eyewriter Liquid Liner
9. Lower Liner: Nika K “NK” Cosmestics A01 Black Pencil Liner
10. Mascara: Tarte
11. Brow Fill: Bare Essentials Eyeshadow in Smoky Quartz
12. Brow Gel: Palladio Brow Gel